Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Final Post Here

Hey all. Hope the last decade treated you well. Mine was kind of up and down, naw'mean?
In any event, this mass email will have to suffice as a personalized touch. For that, I'm sorry. But not as sorry as I would have been had I needed to type, oh, hundreds of separate emails to make what, in the grand scheme of things, are simple points. To wit:

-- I have a new website. It's brianphickey dot com.
-- Yes, the P stands for Pimp. Because I'm pimp.
-- Fine, it's Patrick. You just had to destroy my dreams, didn't you?
-- My new email address is hickey at brianphickey _dot_ com.
-- Yes, hotmail is still piped into my BlackBerry, but I'd rather just centralize all my online dealings to the site.
-- Because the site is named after me, and I think that's pretty cool -- even if I did the naming.
-- So, in review, please go to my new site, use my new email. Heck, while you're there, why not register at brianphickey.com? All the cool kids do.
-- The Saints will beat the Chargers in the Super Bowl. Bet.

Sincerely,
Brian P. Hickey

No comments:

Post a Comment