Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sara Brown vs. Floyd Brown









Ok, so Sara thinks Floyd's cheating because he had two (of three) condoms on him one time and he responded that he was holding them "for a friend." He also purportedly puts his rap career before family building. Same old song and dance, really.
I mean, back in my 20s, when I had Top 40 rap-dance hits (as the third member of Kid 'N Play), I was accused of the same thing. It all worked out alright for me. But it doesn't seem to be working out well for Floyd, who stuttered his way clear into admitting that he had, in fact, cheated wit some womenfolk. "I can't control what women send to my phone," Floyd said when asked about noodz popping up -- no pun intended -- on his cellie.
She says they have problems communicating. I wish that extended to an aversion to appearing on televised Divorce Court. The bar is high here, folks, as well it should be. This case just don't surpass it. So, thank Christ a SEPTA press conference interrupted the case 15 minutes in.
Which leads me to another point: The TWU 234 union, and its leader Willie Brown, are morally inferior to each and every person that I've seen on Divorce Court in the past 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment