Monday, November 9, 2009

Rhonda Bell vs. Ronald Bell











I'm calling shenanigans right off the bat today. Rhonda is in Divorce Court because Ronnie's a "neat freak" who takes a screwdriver into the bathroom to break down the toilet in order to clean it. I concur with Ronnie that "cleanliness is next to godliness." You see, my DVDs are in alphabetical order and if I notice, say, Friday is before 8 Mile, I will stare at it until I stand up and remedy the situation.
"If the dishes are dirty, they need to be in the dish water," sayeth Ronnie. "I think being dirty is pecular."
Neat freakiness is not a bad trait unless you're in that movie with Julia Roberts when her cray-zee husband went all OCD with the Campbell's Soup plans.
"We know God wants us to be clean," says Ronnie, who even organizes Rhonda's shoes.
It seems that Rhonda is at fault here. I don't know how best to defend a woman who says she'll pick up after her five year old son even when he's 40. Ronnie, he's trying to teach the kid responsibility. Rhonda, she's trying to baby him fo life. Great work if you can get it, sure, but c'mon, Rhonda, you trippin'. Judge Toler right: Let our men be men, lest they roam the earth unfulfilled and unprepared for anything but slangin' rock.
Ronnie's a man of God, knew all the books of the Bible by four. Rhonda, she claims she loves Christ but the "Old Testament don't like women, so being a woman, I don't like the Old Testament. ... They say we evil, we gonna be the downfall of men and that I don't like." When Ronnie got the kid baptized when Rhonda was out of town, well, that's where the final battle line was drawn. And, no amount of cleaning her shoes in the world could remedy the situation.

15 comments:

  1. These 2 are a joke. They were on an episode of Tyra saying that Rhonda had something to admit to her husband about her liking girls even tho she's a good girl and a wholesome CHRISTIAN, blah blah blah. She fake cried and made up stories to Tyra just like they did on divorce court. I think they just want to be reality tv stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Oct 10, 2010, these two were on an episode of Judge Karen pretending to be brother and sister. I used to believe that these were actually court cases. I now know that these shows are just venues for con artists to get their 15 minutes of fame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fakes. They were on Tyra married and Judge Karen as brother and sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two are con artist, they were on Judge Karen pretending to be brothers and sister and he was sueing her for the balance of a kitchen, and they were also on The Tyra Banks show. These two need help, they are crazy people who gets off on attention

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two are totally fake. Can we say FRAUD!!!!! I am watching Judge Karen, and I was thinking to myself I know I saw this lady on Tyra once before. She is on Judge Karen stating the same guy is his brother who was a contracterand made remodeled her kitchen. The picutre they showed the judge looked like it was scanned from a Martha Stweart kitchen! What a scam

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I thought I was going crazy at first! These ppl are so sad...are they getting paid? That's the only reason I can see ppl doing such a crazy messed up thing like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I'm looking at the same show right now & my wife told me the same thing! This shows the desperation of tv reality shows needing something to broadcast. The only ones who are crazy are the producers who do not do their homework. This PROVES that you cannot allow tv to tell you everything and to believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! They need help, it's sad because this is court tv and they on here lieing under OATH!!! So if they lieing in court then they can be put in jail! What were they thinking, they have been on three shows with three different stories. WHat happened to people doing backgrounds on the people who appear on these shows. It is sad that the Wallace's/Bell's (I like to call them the PHONIES are on TV looking like FOOL'S! They may think that they did something big by getting on TV, but is this what peoples lifes have come too. They making people think to themselves if it is that easy to get on TV let me make up a whole bunch of lies and try to get on TV! We got enough B.S. on TV without people just making up lies for reality TV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're so fake! They were on divorce court, judge karen, and the Tyra show! They could have atleast changed their names! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They were on Judge Karen, Divorce Court and Tyra Show. So my conclusion they are all fake the shows, and these people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I'm glad I'm not tripping these mother f$*kers are on tyra and I'm saying to myself Damn I know them from somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow...so fake...just noticed the same thing as everyone else...saw them on Judge Karen as brother and sister and then on Tyra as husband and wife...I have yet to see their Divorce Court episode...what a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am looking at Tyra now and I was like "weren't they on Judge Karen as brother and sister" I wanted to know so bad that I googled them and came to this conversation. Yeah they are trifling

    ReplyDelete
  14. They showed the Tyra show today airing these two...my question is why are they still airing these shows...RATINGS???? Judge Karen expressed that these two were under investigation, I wonder what the conclusion was if any?

    ReplyDelete
  15. LMAO! I'm watching these fools on Judge Karen's Court right now, and I'm thinking, "Didn't I just watch this 'couple' on Tyra last week?" Ridic.

    ReplyDelete