Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Aminah "Anti-SSBBWs" Cole-Howard vs. Stanley "Pro-SSBBWs" Howard











Aminah Cole-Howard wants to divorce Stanley Howard because Stanley Howard is obsessed with car-audio systems.
Yawn.
I don't care if he watches Youtube videos of car-audio systems. I don't care that he installed some hoopdie style in their daughter's Barbie car. Like he says, it's a way to get away from the daily grind, make a little coin on the side.
Aminah just mad that he spends time on something besides her bright-yella controllin' ass.
I would, too.
Any guy would.
Finding a hobby you love is kool and the gang in this day and age. Particularly when the ladyfolk try to control the joint finances to the point that she be spending the loot on the day Stanley get paid.
"It's not like I'm going to get my hair done, my feet done," says Aminah, who knows that it's ain't no joke if she don't pay those notes.
But, as proven in this case, it's those sub-hobbies that getcha in trouble.
"He also has an obsession with S.S.B.B.W.'s," Aminah noted. "BBW stands for big beautiful women."
Well, no shit. He wit your lap-banded ass, ain't he? But what's the S.S. all about? Don't TELL me that Nazi bigguns rock Stanley's socks!
"Big black women?!" asked Judge Toler. "I'm just trying to work it out.
Nope: Super-sized BBWs. All races and ethnicities. Pshew. ("Oh, ok, nothing wrong with that!" came Toler's retort.)
Yeah, so she caught him looked at internet photos of 400-plusses.
Represent, Stanley Howard.
Rep. Re. Sent.

1 comment:

  1. The buzz about the divorce between Aminah and Stanley has been the spotlight in the last few days. I hope those guys resolve their issues.

    ReplyDelete