Tuesday, August 18, 2009

William Allen vs. Michele Allen


I've been lax in my Divorce Court updates the past week or so. For that, I'm ashamed. But today, I'll make up for it with a pair of cases that caught my eye. Well, as long as the two I have DVRd after the case of William Allen vs. Michele Allen are suitable for posting. A quick description: William reminds me of Private Joker from Full Metal Jacket. Goofy, but standing upright as an ex-Marine. He's the kind of guy who latched onto a woman who resembles a cross between Sideshow Bob and Rocky Dennis.
This case was one of abuse, but in reverse. In fact, it was a tear-inducing case for many parties when William alleged that Michele spit in his mother Miriam's face while she cleaned up cat food from the ground. "She called me a liar, and a pig and pushed me back, knocked William out of the way and spit in my face."
Michele's response: "Yeah, because she constantly lied to me." Michele denied having pushed Miriam, though.
Judge Lynn Toler rightfully ripped into the tramp for that.
It didn't seem to me that Michele deserved a penny of the $450 a month for six months she was seeking for "transitional support," even though her own father called his ex-son-in-law lazy and unwilling to get a job. Because, quite frankly, the only thing missing from this situation was a microwaved bunny. I'll let William summarize it:
"She sits there and she constantly physically, emotionally and verbally abuses me. She will hit me for no reason, just to make her happy. She'll walk over and bite me. She'll make fun of me."
Michele's retort: "I have never done that."
Bullshit.
It is so ordered.

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW... THIS IS SO TRUE.. I AM RELATED TO THE SIDESHOW BOB... I AM LOOKING FOR WHERE I CAN VIEW THIS EPISODE... I SAW IT ONCE AND I WAS UNABLE TO RECORD IT... DO U KNOW WHERE I CAN GO TO SEE IT... THANKS... HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where you can see it, but I'd start by checking the Divorce Court website or on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete